The Woodfill Law Firm specializes in family law services, offering a full range of legal expertise for all family law legal issues. The majority of cases handled by our family law team deal with civil lawsuits filed pertaining to family matters. Though, we are able to accommodate other types of legal needs.
What is Family Law?
The term “family law” typically refers to matter involving matrimonial issues and all things thereafter should the marriage end. These include such things as prenuptial agreements, mediation, divorce, child custody, visitation rights, marital property division, post marital agreements, and post divorce modifications. In addition, other aspects of a legal relationship are included such as asset tracing, paternity law, order enforcement, collaborative law, and appeals.
A Dedicated Team of Caring Professionals
The Woodfill Law Firm dedicates itself to the practice of family law here in Houston, Texas and throughout the entire state of Texas. Our lead attorney is an experienced professional in several areas of the law and is qualified to represent clients in the Eastern District Court, Texas Northern District Court Texas Southern District/Bankruptcy Court, Texas Western District Court. He is also qualified to practice law in the state of New York. Together with a team of well-practiced attorneys and legal staff, the Woodfill Law Firm understands the confusion and complexity of family law and is proud to help its clients through emotionally and mentally trying times.
We have the resources and experience to deal with any situation pertaining to family law and the compassion to appreciate what a difficult and delicate scenario families go through. We are confident about our ability to guide anyone through the legal channels, explaining all possible outcomes as well as likely resolutions. It is our commitment to the clients we serve to provide the best representation in the state of Texas and to put forth our most fervent effort to help our clients get what they deserve.
- What can you do to strengthen your position?
- How can you avoid a costly divorce?
- How do you protect your assets during proceedings?
MONEY & ASSETS
- What will happen to the family home?
- What will happen to investments?
- Has your spouse been hiding assets?
- How will the valuation of your assets be conducted for the purpose of distribution?
- How can you be assured that you will get a fair share of the assets?
- How will spousal support be determined?
- How will your business or job be affected?
- How will divorce affect a professional practice/partnership?
- How will custody be awarded?
- How much child support will be awarded?
- What measures can you take to gain custody/what mistakes to avoid that may jeopardize your parental rights?